Thursday, August 28, 2008

Our liberal daughter and everybody poops

A couple days overdue on this post but it is worth the wait...

We have the news on very infrequently, but if you have it on for any short amount of time inevitably you are going to hear something about the upcoming election and the candidates. Well, there is one in particular that is fairly easy for a two year old to say...I'll let you hear for yourself.
(This in NO WAY indicates who we support for our next president, it's only our little 2 year old parrot)
Our liberal daughter:

One more funny. For a while now, Reagan has become a bit modest when it comes to her bodily functions (still done in a diaper...don't judge me!)
So when it is time to change her and there is a fragrancely challenged present for me, she gets embarassed. So I have come up with a way to get her to not be embarassed about it. I simply tell her that everybody poops. Then we proceed to go through the list of everyone we know (mostly related to) who poops. So if you are reading this, you have probably been mentioned as one who poops. I appologize for disclosing what goes on in your most private of times to my two year old! But my motto these days seems to be, "You gotta do what you gotta do!"

Here are some pictures to enjoy: (click on picture for album)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

So does her answer have anything to do with who you support for president? Because I wasn't clear on that... you didn't make that known. JUST KIDDING! This is a great post. It seems every post is better than the last!!!

GoteeMan said...

that was awesome! She's so cute!

J/ (goteeman.blogspot.com)

Debra said...

There is a great children's book called Everybody Poops that I used to read to my children when they were little! if you haven't seen it, it is definitely worth picking up for your daughter. She will love it and you will, too!

She is adorable!