Sunday, December 14, 2008

spoke too soon and some catch up

I spoke too soon on the sickness being gone...it's not nearly as bad, just Brock and Reagan with colds and Reagan got cellulitis again for the third time...sooooo painful for her and it needs to GO AWAY!!!

So, I realized that I forgot to get our halloween pictures on so here are a few:
Reagan kept showing up with candy (I guess people thought she was cute so they kept giving it to her!) she has two suckers here ready to give one to her friend Zac...Zac's a little shy...I think he likes her...

or it's the other way around...Reagan gave him the red sucker and the sweetest hug!

Here is Brock and Rick and little Zac and Sam both came as penguins! Stinkin' cute!


Reagan with Grandma and Ti-ti Carmen

little mischievous grin

always the little ham! She wore this costume last year, but it still fit and nothing was as cute! (Sam will wear it next year!)

Samuel was done at this point in the night!

nobody tell...Sam wore tights!


And here are a few to get December started...by the way, I know I said I would be posting once a week, but I've failed miserably and will again with our vacation coming. I ask for grace as we finish the year and I'll start again fresh in 09!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures as always. Hopefully we will get to see you at Christmas time. Love you, Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute... Have a safe and wonderful Christmas. We are going to miss you.