Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The sickness has stopped!

FINALLY! The sickness in our house has stopped! My last post, asking for forgiveness was just a few hours early. That night, the flu hit Reagan, HARD! All night long (literally with hardly a stop) the "adventure" endured, then early Saturday morning, Sam got his second round of it, and about an hour or two after his hit, mine hit! Oh it came with a fury! The carnage was unbelievable! I'll spare you the details, but let's just say that diapers and buckets don't catch all that exits the body when kids have the flu!
Sam had the bug affecting his "southern end" for about 10 days! It was so awful for him...he had the worst rash I've ever seen from the constant "irritation". Thank the Lord he is better now as of yesterday and the rash is almost gone already. Thanks to all who have been praying for us!
I have to give a HUGE thank you to my amazing husband, Brock who played nurse/maid to the three of us for a couple days. It was non stop messes, laundry, soup making, drinks, baths, diaper changes, bucket washing, etc. He certainly rose to the occasion and did EVERYTHING! He was really awesome and I thank God for such a great man. Let's face it, not every dad/husband would do the things he had to do. He didn't complain once, I don't think he even sat down more than once all of the first day. I couldn't have handled it better myself. So thank you Brock and I love you more than words could say!
Okay so on to more pleasant things...here are LOTS of pictures...again!
Here is the month of November...it might be long for you so take a few minutes and enjoy! (click on picture to see bigger slideshow)

3 comments:

Bogart said...

Looks like fun things abound...glad to hear you guys are better...sad to hear mom caught it.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you all are over the flu bug. I really enjoyed the pictures. Love, Aunt Bev

Ken and Judy Davis said...

Oh my! What adorable children you have! I especially love Sam's eyes in the one photo of him with Mommy in the back of the vehicle! Thanks for sharing them!