Friday, November 21, 2008

I need forgiveness...

I need forgiveness from you all who count on me to blog, all you who actually check our blog and all you who just enjoy the occational laugh and pictures of our family. It's been over two weeks now since my last post and I'm suppose to be posting every week! I'm really not doing well!!
I've had family in town, I worked a couple days, Brock's had the flu, both kids have had colds for over a week and Sam has the flu this week, (just got done cleaning up a MAJOR puke 5 minutes ago! sorry that's gross.)
So I'm not just lazing around eating Bon Bon's and watching General Hospital, I've had my hands full!
I PROMISE a good post soon...like in the next couple days, so please don't give up on me. Check back and you'll be pleasantly satisfied with a handful of pictures and maybe a comical commentary.
Thanks to all our "followers"...we all love you and covet your prayers for our family and right now for our health, (especially for mine since I haven't gotten any of the nastiness yet!)
Love, Esther

6 comments:

Diana said...

May the blessing of "Mama grace" continue to cover you from sickness. Never feel badly for the season of life you are in. You're such a great mommy and wife.

Anonymous said...

Esther, you are right. We really do enjoy your family stories and pictures. I know you have had your hands full especially with a man sick in the house. LOL You know what I mean? That is the experience I have had with men anyway. We love you all. Aunt Bev

Anonymous said...

Just how many men have you had experice with, Aunt Bev??? (Only her sister could ask that devious question!;-)
Esther blogged too soon. I know for a fact that yesterday, 11/22/08, dear Esther had the flu along with Sam and Reagan! Brock stepped up and played the role of nurse and janitor. Good job, son. I love you all. MamaBea

Anonymous said...

Well, to answer my sister's questions by way of your blog, let's see, mmmm, two husbands and two sons, that is a total of four. Just kidding with my sister, Esther. I am sorry to hear you got the flu along with the children. I know how hard that is. It happened to me also when my children were young like yours. But I didn't have the great husband and father to my children that you have. Hope you all feel better soon. Aunt Bev

Unknown said...

Hey Esther, I'm glad you posted. I pretty much check everyday to see if there is anything new. Hehe I hope all is well and prayers are with you guys for your health.

Bogart said...

You know I check regularly and will continue to...

-Big Brother Michael...AKA Yo-Yo...AKA Bogart in P-Towne