Sunday, June 29, 2008

Big Girl bed!!

Reagan has graduated into her "big girl" bed. I once again found myself a bit sad and maybe shed one small tear at this new stage in Reagan's life. It seems like yesterday that we were moving her into the crib.
I wasn't sure when we were going to do it and knew it was coming soon, but I just didn't trust her to have that freedom just yet. Well, the day came a little over a week ago I told Brock that I thought I was ready to change her crib to the bed. He said he was thinking the same thing...so I guess it was time.
It was exciting and sad at the same time.
Reagan was very excited and loves her bed. It's been a week now and she has only gotten out once without permission and that was only because the trash truck came (just under her window) and she about comes unglued when he comes every week...she wasn't about to stay in there if she didn't have to. She came screaming down the hall and I was okay with that, (okay with her getting out of bed, not with her being scared).
Anyway, here are some pictures of the big event:

She definately wanted to help.

She loves getting in and out by herself.



First night sleeping in her "Grrl Grrl Ded" (big girl bed in 2 year old)

Good morning!

Here is her room all cleaned and fixed up, ready for her to play in, (she only slept in her room up until now).



4 comments:

Bogart said...

That is so cool...

Adrienne said...

How fun and exciting! We are thinking of changing Renee over too but haven't gotten there yet. Good luck with the fun changes.

Ken and Judy Davis said...

Yay, Reagan! Mommy will be shedding many tears over the next years as she watches you grow up! Just try to do it slowly, ok???

Unknown said...

Just stumbled across your blog and it's so nice to see you guys again! I can't believe how adorable your family is!

Brandon, Mandy and Carter Nogle