Friday, June 20, 2008

HUGE picture album and welcome to our new blog!

Blog still under construction!!
Okay, I've been working on a new template for this new site and it isn't coming along very quickly. So, a generic look will have to do for now and this isn't complete yet. In the meantime, a LOT of pictures (even a couple videos) have been taken and I'm sharing them all in one post...I'm really sorry! My friend suggested I break them up into smaller albums...I wish I would have thought of that before I spent most of a day sorting through pictures and writing in captions...I need good advice BEFORE I do dumb things!
So, here is the album...remember there are like 400 pictures so proceed only if you have a little time to spend looking...or stroll through at your leisure, come and go as you please...whatever makes you happy, but they are all worth seeing (coming from a bias opinion).
Sorry for the long wait....again! and sorry for making you sit for soooo long looking at my family...(I know you love it though).
Apr-June 08

P.S. Do you like our music on here? (doesn't always work properly though)
Also, just a cool fact, Reagan's blog got aprox. 12,180 visits since it's conception on January 2, 2006. We'd like to thank everyone who has visited and continues to visit our blog to keep updated with our family. It's actually a little sad to be changing to a new blog...the closing of an era I guess...anyway, thanks and we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U2 - I am afraid to say I don't like it.... so "Yes, I like it." :D)