Tuesday, July 15, 2008

2 year old vocabulary (and some pictures)

Our 2 year old's vocabulary:
nady = lady
berks = books
eeth = shoes/socks
gooma = grandma
mummer = plummer (we have a plummer across from our house)
ninner = dinner
deez = please
dooth = juice
dink = drink
cauking = talking
mosh = mouth
and my personal favorites:
kickers = tickles
doodits = doughnuts
(there will probably be a part two sometime...there are lots more!)

Here are some pictures:
out like a light after an evening walk...he likes to hold the binky instead of suck on it.

Reagan's first Sunday school hat...she made it all by herself...well, mostly...I don't think they gave her the stapler.


trying out the jumper for the first time...he got it right away!

I think he likes it?

Reagan helping...cute but frightening video coming soon!

now trying out the jumper at Grandmas

he likes this one too! and is just as good at it.

3 comments:

Bogart said...

I wish they made big jumpers for guys my size.

Jess said...

Adorable!

Hey, girl! You've been tagged!

www.jessicasheets.com for instructions!

Bethany said...

I know future-snowboarding thighs when I see them!