Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Like a fish and time with Daddy

Samuel took to the water like a fish! He was so comfortable he just floated there sucking his thumb kicking his little legs completely relaxed. I only held his head because he kept turning it side to side and getting water in his mouth, but he can totally float all by himself! Soooo cute! I suppose babies just have a knack for the water. I'll try to get a video next time.


My two little fishes!

Love Auntie Ta ta ta (Jessica)


So happy


Daddy and Samuel time:

"Hey mommy, isn't it crazy how much he looks like me!?"

Teaching him the facts of life

Happy boy loves his daddy

I love to suck my feet

just chillin' watching Modern Marvels

That's quite a look

That's mischief if I ever saw it!

5 comments:

James & Aimee said...

Those pictures of him smiling make me so excited for Hannah to smile! I can't WAIT for her to smile like that! So much fun ahead!

Bogart said...

As a concerned uncle, I have to say, your decision to discuss the "facts of life" so early in his development is personally troubling.

Bethany said...

Was it me, or was that entire post shaking? Weird.

Unknown said...

samuel"s such a cutie pie! cool photos of him in the pool.

Bethany said...

Reagan is polishing her camera-smile FOR SURE. She's totally hamming it up! Did Samuel's cheeks jiggle when the earth shook?