Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nice butt

Two posts in a row! I'm getting good!
This is worth posting at midnight!

Brock bent over to open the blinds behind the couch today and his rear end peaked out a tiny bit...I said, "you have a nice butt" (I know this is too much info to share, but #1-he's my husband and he does have a nice back side and #2-it's hilarious what happened next).
Mommy - "you have a nice butt"
Reagan - "Nice"
Mommy - "Nice?"
Reagan - "yeah, nice.....butt" little laugh..."daddy, nice butt"
A whole LOT of laughter followed!

P.S. for those of you who read the post about our trip to get "doo-dits", we came home close to 11:00pm tonight and we were almost home when Brock and I reeeeeally wanted Krispy Kreme again. So we passed our street and headed over to K.K. again...Reagan enjoyed 1/3 of her beloved "doo-dit" at like 11:45pm! (does that make us bad parents...doughnuts before bed and a bedtime of close to midnight for a two year old?)
How do you like our new look? LOVE it!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

Totally love your new wallpaper. Lookin' good! And no, you're the best mom in the world (second only to mine).

Ken and Judy Davis said...

My mom and dad used to wake me up in the middle of the night if they couldn't sleep...for fried egg sandwiches!!!

Unknown said...

Nice butt eh? Hehe...
Donuts at night. I'm sure Reagan's loving it. What are you guys doing with Samuel for the midnight donut runs?